Tuesday, September 05, 2006

La Poste Touche Down

I am back in Canada.

The plane touched down around 3:40 a.m. and I got home a couple of hours later. I gave my parents the gifts I had bought them, and took things out of my suitcase in theatrical, story-telling fashion.

Today, in the afternoon, I spoke to a couple of very close friends and my brother and felt quite good about it. Later, I discovered that my writing had come to the attention of someone I admire; that pleased me immensely and filled me with something resembling great pride.

This evening I rested a bottle of red wine on the case of an Iron Maiden DVD case and watched a Noam Baumbach film - an old one it seems. Regardless, it was good. I also ate Thai food, though I slept through the meal with my parents at which it was meant to be eaten - I was a little tired.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alana said...

iain marlow, you're a bit romantic with words.

welcome home

xx

Thursday, September 07, 2006 12:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home